For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Holiday Rut . . . by Jj

Hey Ladies! I don't have much to report this week. I lost the weight that I gained over Thanksgiving but nothing more. However, it's a relief to see that gone (again). Hopefully, without any big family gatherings I won't be tempted to binge like that again over Christmas. Honestly, I was feeling pretty sick for a couple of days after the holiday because I hadn't been eating as good as I normally do. Anyway, I measured this morning like I do every Wednesday and I haven't lost any inches either. Sad, but I guess it's better than gaining. One day I'll figure out the miracle solution that will get rid of the rest of the weight . . I'm thinking cabbage soup diet. (For those of you that don't really know me, that was a joke. Cabbage is gross.)

So with my workouts, and F&V - and my sad lack of milestones - I'll be depositing $7.00 today.

Hope everyone else did better!

2 comments:

no1rachel said...

There must be something in the air. Bring on the yucky cabbage soup diet! I';m happy you lost your holiday package.

mP said...

Jj - the whole weight thing is driving me crazy too. So I try so hard not to obsess about it. I find that it's so much easier to concentrate on weight because it's the fastest and easiest thing to measure. Good luck and let me know if you figure anything out!