For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Maria Week 13

I'm sort of getting a jump on this week. YAY!
After a violent rollercoaster with weight (gaining 6 lbs in one week - didn't think that was possible and then losing 4 lbs in one day - didn't think THAT was possible.) I am finally back to my original weight. So no loss to report, but nothing gained either. I'll take that.
Didn't really measure this week - measured my waist and found I had lost 1/2 inch on the small part of my waist, but nothing on the larger part so I stopped measuring.
Working out like crazy! Got a freaking half marathon to train for that I'm scared to death of! So because of all my workouts and some fruits and veggies I'll be depositing the max $10

1 comment:

MJ said...

Maria! You are my hero! Good luck with the marathon! You can do it!!!