For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

I'm a slacker . . by Jj

Sorry, ladies! I have no idea where I am for this week. I know I've worked out but I haven't figured out my food and I'm at my parent's house so I don't have access to all of my stuff. I have no idea what my cash will be but I'll check in again as soon as I figure it out. I just didn't want you to think that I'd forgotten about you!

Hope everyone has had a great Christmas!
xoxo

3 comments:

MJ said...

You are so funny! I wouldn't say that you are a slacker, just that you are on vacation! Don't worry, it happened to all of us this week!

mP said...

We are all struggling this week. Just think of it this way - the average person puts on several pounds during the holiday's - we may or may not lose weight, but we're certainly not GAINING. So we're up on everyone else!

mP said...

My apologies to "everyone else" if I seemed harsh earlier. ;-)