For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Rachel at week 12

I've been lazy this week:( However, I have done some non conventional workouts/toning- scrubbing my hardwood floors by hand to remove paint footsteps!!! One time visiting Julia, I was looking at a book of pictures from the 30's, 40's and 50's, those ladies had buff arms! I now know why...they did everything, laundry, floors, etc. without our modern stuff! No wonder America is over weight!

I've also noticed that I've fallen off the water wagon again. So I'm working on drinking water every day. I'm beginning to believe that water intake will be a battle my entire life!!

I'll be depositing $6 for my pathetic efforts for this week.

No comments: