For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Rachel's week 10 & 11

Sorry I didn't post last week! oops! So here it is for two weeks
The week leading up to Thanksgiving wasn't the best or the worst. I got in one workout and toning session and ate pretty good.

So I'll be depositing $5 for week 10

Week 11

Very interesting things happened over Thanksgiving.

1st- I learned that I really love my own bed and so do my children! I was so excited to come home and sleep in my bed and my children in theirs and not with me!!!

2nd- I reached another milestone! I have lost 3 more pounds!!!! Over Thanksgiving!!!! I thought that I would gain weight while home but when I stood on the scale on Monday morning I had lost weight. Wahoo!!!

3rd- The munchies are harder to deal with when away from your own fridge. I have learned that having the munchies isn't a bad thing. (I lost weight grazing over Thanksgiving) but it is hard to control what you eat or even know what you can eat as a guest. So for the Christmas Holiday when we are away from my fridge I'm going to pack food for those munchies and maybe even loose 3 more pounds over Christmas!

I'll be depositing $10 for week 11

3 comments:

JjHansen said...

You're SO my hero right now! Not only do you get an extra long cape this week, but I'm going to bedazzle it and maybe even splurge on some tights! Three pounds over Thanksgiving is amazing! (In order to make myself feel more important I'll credit it to your walk up hill to my house. Yeah, that's it.)
Keep it up!
xoxo
Jj

mP said...

Rach - I have missed you. But now that you are back - look at you go! You're awesome! So proud of you. Yeah, tough to eat right when traveling. I feel your pain there - and hear about it a lot with my work buddies who DO travel a lot. Great job! You rock!
-M

no1rachel said...

a bedazzled cape with tights Yes! Thanks Janis for the awesome attire and the walk up hill!!!