For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Maria Week 15

The good the bad and the ugly ..... And the ugliest ...

The good ...
Good week for me as far as reinforcement. My favorite instructor (who has a body I'd kill for!) came up to me in the middle of powerflex class .... I was expecting her to correct me on form or something like she is known to do .... but instead she told me that I looked great, very thin, and to keep up the good work. WA-HOO! (BTW - she was my favorite instructor before she said this to me, but this did solidify her place in my heart!) Also, one of my idols at Gold's tells me every class together (which is twice a week) that I am looking really thin. And another friend in my classes - one who is incredibly fit - told me I have great calves. My calves! One of the parts of my body that I hate the most! So nice to hear! And so nice to know that people are noticing! Helps to keep me motivated!
Also, measured this morning and I am down another inch on my waist (milestone!), another inch on my hips (milestone!), and a quarter inch on my thigs!

The bad ...

So...my cell phone is my life. My blackberry is truly my CRACKberry. I stored everything on that little device and now it is dead. The port used to both charge the phone and transfer data from the phone to the computer is non-functional. What does this have to do with this fitness challenge? ALL of my workouts were stored as notes in the phone. And are now completely inaccessible to me :-( Thankfully....I have a wonderful friend who has given me his old blackberry and I am back in business!!!
(I cannot thank you enough! And keep up the good work on your own work outs - you are a rockstar!)

The ugly ...
Plateau. Ugh! No weight lost for nearly 4 weeks! This is tough, but I'm getting through it. I'm only a few pounds away from my goal weight so I'm dealing with it like a real trooper.
The ugliest ....
Another plateau. My training. I really feel like I'm getting nowhere - fast! Double ugh! That half marathon will be here before i know it and I'm competing if it means I have to crawl across that finish line. Which at this point, is looking very possible.

Finally ... I want to say ... I love Jim! ;-)
Those of you who are not using or familiar with BodyDaemon might not understand my love affair with Jim. He has really made me feel important. He has taken all my suggestions and implemented them on the BodyDaemon website. And it is continually improving. I don't care if there are more user-friendly websites out there. I am a big fan of Jim and BodyDaemon and I'm supporting it 100%!

Depositing - ????? I'll figure it out later when my old phone has a freshly charged battery so I can extract all necessary information. (My best guess at this point - max $10 + $4 for two milestones!)

No comments: