For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Maria Week 14

Work outs are never an issue for me. Because 1. I'm addicted; 2. I have this big scary race looming in the near future that I have to train for or I'll die; and 3. my friends at the gym are like family - I miss them if I don't go.

Food - that's my issue.

My little sister recently found out she's allergic to corn - she can't eat anything! Poor girl. Nearly everything has high fructose corn syrup or some other corn by-product in it.

I have been sick all week. :-( This is becoming the story of my life. I have been avoiding it, putting it off, whatever - but I have GOT to figure out what is setting me off like this. I am hoping it's not some sort of food allergy - no fun!

OH! Nearly forgot! I ran 4.5 miles straight on Saturday! That's a record for me! And then on Tuesday I ran another 3 miles straight. So, that's technically 2 5K's and that's 2 milestones.

Depositing $14

2 comments:

MJ said...

2 5K's!!! Wow! That is really impressive!

So, you've been sick? What's up? What are your symptoms? I hope you get feeling better soon and I hope it's not a food allergy!

JjHansen said...

Holy cow! That's awesome! I think I need to follow your example and start switching up my workouts.

Hope you figure out what's going on soon! Keep us updated!