For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Oh the winter blues . . by Jj

K, so first an update on last week. No milestones but for workouts and diet, I'll be depositing $7.50.

And for this week . . well holidays are bleh. I don't have internet access on my laptop at my parents house so I don't track things. I know, my bad. But I kinda kept a mental track as the days went and I don't think I really went over at all so I'm not counting that. However, I doubt I ever got all of my fruits and veggies in. As for workouts . . they were hit an miss. I did however spend a couple of hours helping my dad haul firewood so I'm considering that both cardio and strength training, I spend a half an hour boxing and bowling with my nieces and nephews on the Wii and I spend an afternoon climbing up the steepest snow covered hill in Southern Utah just to slide back down - narowally missing death few times - on a big black tub. So I'm totally counting that too. There's no reason why workouts can't be fun.

So, with that I've hit another weight loss milestone and I'll be depositing a total of $11.50. Which reminds me . . I think I'm a few weeks behind with the actual deposits. My bad.

1 comment:

mP said...

I think the best workouts are the fun ones. I'd definitely count hiking/tubing and playing the Wii (a lot of people actually break out in a sweat from playing the Wii so hard!)
Good job! You're awesome!