For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Rachel week 13

Okay so I'm still in this funk of not exercising much but I lost my water weight from my girl stuff!! and I'm 10 pounds away from my goal weight!!! Doing a little better on the water. It's when I'm on the go that I have the hardest time. So working on that!

Reviewed my milestones and realized that I need to start working on having breakfast every morning. So...when my family is home I eat breakfast but when I'm trying to get everyone out the door I don't. Therefore I'm going to start trying the breakfast thing when the kids go back to school in January.

Weird January is almost here!!

Depositing $5 for my loser efforts.

1 comment:

MJ said...

Good for you! Breakfast will really help your metabolism and you'll feel better too! What about a granola bar or piece of fruit or something you can grab on your way out the door?