For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It's been a rough week

I feel like that's my new motto. But hopefully, not for much longer. I expect that things will turn around very soon - and just in time for the holidays and all the wonderful holiday parties, family dinners, and neighbor gifts of cookies and chocolate and SUGAR!
I slacked off. I feel bad admitting to that after my last post. But I'm also motivated to make up for it! And I'll convince myself that's the difference between the old me and the new me. The old me would have put off the change until after Halloween, next Monday, after Thanksgiving, after Christmas, or until New Year. The new me is ready to start TODAY. I'll hit the gym even harder and longer than ever. And I'll get back on track with my diet and my on-line journal.
I'll be despositing $5.50 for the few workouts I got in and the few days I actually ate my fruits and/or veggies.

3 comments:

JjHansen said...

You have every reason to be a little off your game this week so don't stress over it. I think that as long as you don't let it become a habit (like so many of the "old us" would have done) then you're fine. Before I would have just given up and, just like you, thought I'll start over after Christmas - but not anymore! Not when I've got you guys watching me to make sure I don't give up. Whoohoo! Look at us go!

no1rachel said...

Maria you rock! You keep me motivated!

MJ said...

I love you, girl!