For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Rachel signing in

Hey ladies! Overall I had a great week! I went hiking several days with my family over the fall break and did some pretty tough workouts and toning. I need to figure out how to do water when I'm on the go so I'm working on that.

On top of the great week I have found that I am craving all sorts of foods and just want to eat! I don't know if it because I'm a little more active or if it is a depression thing. It's driving me crazy. I need to do the food journal to see what's up!

So for this week I'll be depositing $8 for good exercising but I won't get my extra for fruits and veggies because I ate too much!

3 comments:

JjHansen said...

I'm so glad to hear that you're finally feeling well enough to really get into the workouts. And from the looks of it you've REALLY thrown yourself in there!

Do try the food journal and see if you can figure out what's going on. I find the more I workout the more I crave. But I'm a sugar junkie so when I crave it's always chocolate rather than carrots. The trade off works for my mind and mouth but not my thighs. Sad, I know.

mP said...

R - the cravings could be a lot of things. Just take it slow and you'll work it out. We're all so different that only you will really be able to figure out what is best for you. But it is definitely a good idea to start the journal so you can be more aware of what you eat and can then see what works and what doesn't. I know that for me - if I don't keep track then I go overboard. I have to have the food journal.
Great job on the work outs! I am so proud of you!

MJ said...

Rach, I think you will really like keeping the food journal. It was so helpful to get me back on track. For instance, my MT.D craving was my body telling me it needed energy:)

I bet you had a blast hiking! Did you get some cute pics of your kids with the fall colors?