For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

MJ

First of all, I just want to say "BOOYAYA*!!! Sister, you rock!" to Maria. I'm very impressed with the way you have handled everything in your life this week. I feel like sending you money for your last post about your milestone!! And I loved seeing Justin post a comment!

Now, back to my update. I had a regular kind of week as far as exercise goes. I'm happy to say that my hubby has been watching my progress and decided to be my fitness coach. He researches exercises for me and even works out with me sometimes! (Thanks, Babe!) My biggest challenge right now is the bore factor. I would love to do PX90 or something like that but my options are limited. I love Tony Horton by the way, I do his ab workout and it's great but the rest of the stuff is too much.

Water and vitamins are now a part of my lifestyle thanks our milestone program and so I'm going to move on to flexibility! Rach, let me know if you have any tips since this is also one of your focus areas!

Depositing $12 this week

*BOOYAYA is a butterfly form of the urban slang "booya." It still carries as much power and feeling as the old form but has evolved into a more feminine and empowered expression.

1 comment:

mP said...

Mj - you freaking rock! And I am so impressed with Brady for helping you out! I think that is so awesome. Yeah, Justin is amazingly supportive. He's always telling me that he can see the changes. And if ANYONE should see the changes - it should be HIM! Our hubbies are great that way, aren't they?