For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

YES!!!! for Rachel

I lost 2 pounds this week! So now I need to decide if my milestone is 3 pounds in one week or cumulative. I did always like the cumulative property in Algebra. Anywho...I will be depositing $8-$10 this week! and $5 for last week. All the running around has paid off!!!

6 comments:

mP said...

I always assumed it was cumulative - mine is cumulative. I never even considered any other possibility. Great job, Rachel!

JjHansen said...

That's awesome, Rachel! Congrats!

JjHansen said...

Hey Rach - I forgot I was going to remind you that you can report either Tuesday or Wednesday. So you can do it Tuesday night after the kids are down if that's easier for you. I know things are crazy around your house and you said the other day that everything happens on Wednesday so don't hesitate to take advantage of that! xoxo

MJ said...

OK, I am absolutely going to have to make sure you get that hero cape that Janis is sewing. (You should be just about done by now, right, J?)

I am so proud of you!

JjHansen said...

Sewing? I was cutting it out of a big red bed sheet and glueing things to it. You weren't actually planning on trying to fly with it were you? Cuz if so, I'm going to have to break out the machine and the magic thread. Let me know . . .

no1rachel said...

yes the cape is mine!! Haven't lost enough weight to fly yet