For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

One step closer to those skinny jeans . . .

Who knew that a Wednesday could be so insane and hectic? And I really don't feel like I did that much but I only had about three minutes all day when I wasn't busy. Anyway, Rachel, you're definitely not last - however I just realized that because I started my blog earlier today it's going to show up before yours. My bad. I know I set the rules but unfortunately I had to break them today. Forgive me?

So I didn't have the best week when it comes to cardio workouts and I was all kinds of tired and bloated all week so I really wasn't expecting to see any sort of progress. I actually weighed my self Saturday morning when I realized my schedule was all mixed up and I'd gained 2 lbs since last weeks weigh in but I'd lost it and one more by this morning so thank goodness for that. I only got in 4 cardio workouts rather than my usual 5 and I only did 2 toning workouts instead of my usual 4 however I did my best to work hard in those few that I got in. And I did see a little progress. Not only did I lose that 1 lb, which gives me a total of 5 - just 1 more pound to another weight loss milestone. I lost a 1/2" off my waist so that gives me a total of 1" and a milestone there. And . . get this one . . I lost 1 1/2" off my hips! Whoohoo! So that gives me a total of 2" lost on my hips so I guess that counts as two milestones for my hips!! I've also lost a total of 2" off my lower thighs which is great - but I haven't listed that one as a milestone. It's just cool. So with workouts, fruits and vegetables, and milestones I'll be depositing a total of $11.

I've been doing really bad with the whole fruits and vegetables thing this last week or two so I'm going to add that to my milestones. I'm also adding eight cups of water. I've been doing better than I've been in the past, but still rarely getting all the way to eight.

Okay, it's way late and I'm dead tired and sore from my hour long toning workout this evening so I'm going to bed. zzzzz . . .

1 comment:

mP said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one with up and down weeks with regards to weight.
Congrats on the inches lost - that is so awesome!
Good job, Jj.