For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Rachel's week

Well Ladies the antibiotic is really starting work!!! With my head so painfully stuffy I haven't worked out this week. However my water intake has been AMAZING! So I have hit a milestone this week(now I just need to keep keep drinking H2O!) So I will be depositing $5.50 for veggies and water! Wahoo I sound so heathly too bad my body doesn't feel heathly. A few more days of antibiotics and think my head won't explode. My plan is to start exercising on Monday! I think I will be able to bend over and put on those walking shoes agian.

3 comments:

MJ said...

Ah, my H2O buddy! Hope you get feeling better soon! Sometimes rest is more important than exercise! Be sure to eat some yogurt since you're on antibiotics. (I can't believe I'm promoting yogurt but it helps keep your system in balance.)

P.S. I loved your comment on my post about the ya ya bra! It is so true.

mP said...

Rach, I hope you get better soon. But it is more important to get over your illness than to lose a pound or two or an inch of two. Like Mj said - sometimes you need rest more than exercise. You'll get there - I believe in you!

JjHansen said...

Ditto to what they said! I hope you get feeling better soon. I'm sure we all know how it is to want so badly to be able to do things like normal and just not feel up to it. Get lots of rest and keep drinking that water. You'll be back to normal soon.