For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Maria's Week 2

Hello Ladies! Interesting week for me. I've been much more careful with what I'm eating. I've created an on-line food journal (which I've only actually utlized the past three days) that tells me exactly how many calories, carbs, etc I'm eating. And I can also enter my workouts and it will tell me how many calories I've burned. I'm really liking it. I just need to decide WHICH on-line journal I'm going to use - right now I'm trying to decide between three.
www.sparkpeople.com
www.fitday.com
www.dailyplate.com
Anyway ...I lost 1 lb since last week. And I am extremely happy with that one little pound since I am also menstrating this week and we all know what that can do to our bodies! ARGH! I feel like I've gained 10! I didn't measure myself this week because 1) I'm only going to measure like once a month and 2) ... well... as I said, I'm menstrating and well know what that can do to our bodies.
I'll be depositing the max $10 this week.
My goal for the week is to keep my new on-line journal completely up to date and as accurate as possible - which means I need to pay closer attention to how much time I spend at the gym. And to drink more water!

3 comments:

MJ said...

Wow! Great job depositing the max amount this week! I'm very interested in the online food journals thanks for listing them. Maybe we should put them in a link list on the side of our blog for our visitors to see.

JjHansen said...

That's a good idea, Marion. We should put a gadget on the side with the links.

Congrats on the weight loss, Maria! I'm so excited that we're doing this. I don't think I'd ever get it done if I didn't know that I had to report back to everyone. You guys are the best!

no1rachel said...

Yes please add the links i need to do something more than just write my food down.