For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Last but not least!

I'm finally signing in! I've decided that my life really is crazy but I love it! Any who, I'm back in the exercise saddle again! I did an amazing work out on Monday. It was a little hard to breathe and not cough but I kept at it and my quads are sore. Yeah only today and tomorrow left on the antibiotics. I'm glad it is nearly over because it is so nice to be almost normal! I had a pretty good week on my fruits and veggies..I'm sort of sad the garden froze (I'll miss the easy access fresh produce but that's it! no more weeding!!!!) My water intake slipped a little so I need to keep that up. Other than that I've had a fair week of sinus recovery and I'm so excited for the next week where I am going to step it up literally! $8 this week for me!

3 comments:

mP said...

Rachel, I am so glad that you are getting better. It's so hard to be motivated when you feel terrible. Keep it up - those work outs will get easier and then they'll start to get addicting! LOVE YOU!

mP said...

Oh, and you're not last - Janis hasn't signed in yet! What's up with that, Jj?

JjHansen said...

Way to go, Rachel! I know how hard it can be to get going again after a recovery. You've been doing pretty good while sick so I'm excited to see what you can do when you're healthy!