For those of you that are just now finding our blog and don't know what on earth we're talking about, feel free to go back to our first post on September 13th to read the outline for our challenge.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Rippling Muscles

Not mine. I don't have any. Well ..... I don't have many. At least not yet.
Some day I'll have some. Some day I'll be covered in them. Just like my beautiful inspiration.


I began watching myself in the mirror while working out to ensure that I had good form; was doing the exercises properly. I continue to use the mirrors for that purpose as well. But now I also use the mirrors to watch some of my muscles bulge and ripple. Yep, some of them are starting to ripple!
I have never liked my calves. I have always thought they were too big. But they weren't fat so I didn't know WHAT to do about them. I still think they're too big, but I'm starting to like them - A LOT! They're getting a lot of definition and I love to watch them in the mirrors while I'm on the bicycle, treadmill, or elliptical - to watch my rippling muscles.

No comments: